Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 2 pieces of Pork loin
- A little bit of Salt & Pepper
- 2 eggs
- Bread crumb
- Tonkatsu Sauce
- Tenderize the Pork with a kitchen knife.
- Sprinkle the Salt & Pepper to the Pork.
- Beat the eggs.
- Dip the Pork in the mixed egg and coat it with bread crumb.
- Repeat No. 4 one more again.
- Heat the oil to 180 ℃
- Fry the Pork until cooked well and becoming crispy brown.
- Put the Fried Pork and pour the Tonkatsu Sauce.
It’s also good to sprinkle the salt before pouring the Tonkatsu Sauce.