Ingredients (for 1 person)
- 2 shrimps
- 1/2 egg plant
- 2 pieces of pumpkin
- 2 okras
- 1/2 onion
- 2 shiitake mushroom
- 3.5 ounce (100g) of Tempura powder
- 3.3 ounce (100ml) of Water
- Tentsuyu (Tempura dipping sauce)
- Cut the Vegetables. But you don’t need to cut Okras
- Remove the heads & shells of shrimps
- Cover the Vegetables & Shrimps with Tempura powder.
- Mix Tempura powder & water.
- Dip the Vegetables & Shrimps in the Tempura batter.
- Heat the oil to 180℃ (360°F).
- Deep-fry the Vegetables & Shrimps until becoming crispy brown.
How to eat??
Just dip Tempura in Tentsuyu or Salt. If you want to eat them with Tentsuyu, you should heat Tentsuyu in microwave oven!
What you need
Learn other recommended Japanese healthy cuisines