Ingredients <for 3~4 person>
- 1 Onion
- 1 Shimeji Mushroom
- 1 Enoki Mushroom
- 1 Tofu
- 3 Spinaches
- 1 pound of Sliced Beef
- 7 ounce of Cooking Sake
- 7 ounce of Mirin
- 7ounce of Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoon of Sugar
- 1 egg for each person
- (Make a Sukiyaki Sauce)Mix Cooking Sake & Mirin and heat it for 5 mins at high heat.
- Add Soy Sauce & Sugar and heat it at middle heat until the Sugar dissolved.
- Turn off the heat.
- Cut the Green onion and Slice the Onion.
- Remove the root and cut the Shimeji & Enoki Mushroom.
- Cut the Tofu and Spinaches
- Pour 1 Tablespoon of Oil in a pan and cook the Green onion & Onion.
- Add the other ingredients and Sukiyaki Sauce to the pan
- Heat it until cooked well.
- Beat the egg and dip Sukiyaki when you eat.
You can use the other kinds of mushroom for Sukiyaki instead of Enoki & Shimeji.