Ingredients (For 2 Persons)
- 1 Pound of Pork Belly
- 1 Japanese Leek
- ★6.7 Ounce of Water
- ★6.7 Ounce of Cooking Sake
- ★5 Ounce of Soy Sauce
- ★1/2 Teaspoon of Grated Ginger
- ★3 Tablespoon of Mirin
- ★3 Tablespoon of Sugar
- Cut a Japanese Leek and a Pork Belly
- Cook the Pork Belly and Japanese Leek until brown.
- Add ★the ingredients, the cooked Pork Belly and Japanese Leek to a pot, and then boil it for 30 mins.
You can make the Pork Berry softer if you sometimes pour the liquid in the pot over the Pork Berry at step 3.