Ingredients (For 2 Persons)
- 2 packages of Yakisoba Noodle
- 1/2 Pound of Sliced Pork
- A little bit of Sake
- 1 Teaspoon of Sesame Oil
- 2 Shiitakes
- 2 Cabbage of leaves
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Carrot
- A little bit of Salt & Pepper
- A little bit of Grated Garlic
- 4 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- Pickled Ginger
- Green laver
- Put the Sesame oil into a pan and heat up it to high degree.
- Put the Noodle & Water into the pan.
- Fry it until crispy brown.
- Fry the Sliced Pork & Vegetable in another pan.
- Add Salt & Pepper and Grated Garlic.
- Mix Noodle & Sauce and fry them lightly.