Ingredients (For 1 Person)
- 1 pack of Shiitake Mushroom
- 1/2 of Carrot
- *200 cc of water
- *2 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- *2 Tablespoon of Mirin
- *2 Tablespoon of Sake
- *2 Tablespoon of Sugar
- Slice the carrot
- Cut the Shiitake.
- Pour the *ingredients into a pot and boil it.
- Add carrot and Shiitake to it.
- Put a small lid on it directly.
- Cook it for 12 mins over low heat.
- Remove the small lid and boil it down. (cook it until the liquid is gone)
- Let it cool for 10 mins.
It’s also delicious if you refrigerate it!!