Ingredients (For 1 Persons)
- 1 Chicken Thigh
- 4 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon of Mirin
- 2 Tablespoon of Sake
- 1 Teaspoon of Sugar
- Cook the Chicken Thigh with the skin side down.
- Wipe off excess oil on a pan with paper towel.
- Repeat (1.~2.) until browned.
- Add the Teriyaki Sauce ingredients in the pan, and saute the both sides until cooked well,
- Cut the chicken and put it on the dish.
- Pour the rest of liquid in the pan.
Turn over the chicken and place a small lid directly on the Chicken to macerate and cook well when you do process Step3
What you need
Learn other recommended Chicken cuisines