- 4 packages of Udon Noodle
- Japanese White Radish (Topping)
- Sliced Green Onion (Topping)
- Seaweed (Topping)
- #1/4 Ounce of Dashi-powder
- #400 cc of water
- #6 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- #4 Tablespoon of Japanese Mirin
- #2 Tablespoon of Sugar
- #1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- *80 cc of water
- *2 Tablespoon of Sugar
- *2 Tablespoon of Japanese Mirin
- *1.5 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- *1.5 Tablespoon of Cooking Sake
- *1 Pound of Thinly Sliced Beef
- Make Seasoned Beef; Mix *ingredients and boil it.
- Add Sliced Beef to it and cook at medium heat until brown.
- Cool it in refrigerator.
- Make Udon Soup; Mix the #ingredients in the pan.
- Heat it until boiled.
- Cool it in refrigerator
- Boil the Udon Noodle.
- Cool the Noodle with the cold water and ice for making chewy noodles.
- Drain the Noodle well.
- Put noodle on the bowl.
- Put the Seasoned Beef and Topping; Sliced Green Onion, Grated Japanese White radish.
- Pour Udon Broth and Put Sea weed.