- @2 Chicken Thighs
- @2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- @2 Tablespoons of Cooking Sake
- @A little bit of Black Pepper
- potato or corn starch
- *1 Tomato
- *2 Pinches of Green Onion
- *4 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- *2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- *2 Tablespoons of Japanese Vinegar
- *1 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- *A little bit of Salt & Pepper
- Make Tomato Sauce; mix the *ingredients
- Chop the Green Onion finely
- Cut the Tomato finely
- Mix @the ingredients
- Refrigerate the Chicken for 20 minutes
- Coat it with potato starch.
- Fry it at 340°F until crispy brown (for about one minute)
- Cool and Drain it on a paper towel for 4 min.
- Fry it again at 360°F until thoroughly cooked (for about one minute)
- Drain it on a pepper towel again
- Cut the Fried Chicken
- Put the Tomato Sauce on the Fried Chicken.