Ingredients for 1 person
- 6 Ounce of Steamed Rice
- 1/4 Onion
- 1/4 Bell Pepper
- 2 Sausages
- A moderate amount of Ketchup
- A pinch of Pepper and Salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons of Milk
- Mince 1/4 Onion and Bell Pepper, and slice Sausage
- Heat the oil in the pan and cook the Onion, Bell Pepper, and Sausage until broned
- Add a pinch of Salt and Pepper into it
- add bowl of Steamed Rice and Ketchup to sausage mixture.
- cook it until mixed . (Sausage Rice is finished)
- In a separate bowl mix 3 eggs, 2tbsp of Milk and 2 1/2 tablespoons Mayonnaise too the mixture
- Cook it for 1 minute
- Finally place the egg mixture on top of the Sausage rice, and then add Ketchup to taste.
What you need
You don’t require unique any Japanese food product!!