- 4/5 Pound of Pork Loin
- *2 Tablespoons of Miso
- *2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- *1 Tablespoon of Japanese Sake
- *1 Teaspoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of flour
- Green Onion
- Make Miso-Mayo sauce; mix *ingredients.
- Slice the Pork Loin into 9 pieces.
- Put flour on pieces of the Pork Loin.
- Cook the Pork well with Oil on a pan.
- Add Miso-Mayo sauce into the pan and mix them.
- Cook it for 15 seconds.
- Put it on a dish and put Green Onion on it.
What you need
Learn other recommended Pork cuisines
Learn another recommended Miso cuisine