- 1/4 cabbage
- 6 Pork Belly slices
- Ten-kasu (Tempura bits)
- Instant noodles
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 1~2 eggs
- *1 Ounce of Okonomiyaki flour
- *5 tablespoon of Water
- Okonomiyaki Sauce
- Dried Green Laver (Powdered Green Laver)
- Dried Bonito
- Cut a Cabbage.
- Make Okonomiyaki-Batter; Mix and Stir the *ingredients.
- Heat a little bit of oil and pour 3 ladles of the Batter in a pan
- Add the Cabbage on the Batter.
- Put Tenkasu and 6 Pork Belly slices on it.
- Pour 3 ladles of the Batter on it
- Turn it over quickly. [!! Do not press the top of Okonomiyaki!!]
- Cook it for about 10 minutes until the Pork belly and the Batter cooked well.
- Remove it from the pan
- Cook an Instant Yakisoba with an Okonomiyaki-Sauce, put the Okonomiyaki on it and then remove it.
- Heat Oil again, and then add 2 Eggs
- Put fired egg (step11) on the Okonomiyaki
- Pour the Okonomi Sauce & Mayonnaise over it.
- Put the Powdered Seaweed & Dried Bonito
What you need