Ingredients for 4people
- 1/3 pound of chopped beef
- 2 1/2 ounces of concetrated curry stock
- 1 onion
- One half of carrot.
- 3 Potatoes
- 1/3 ounce of butter
- 1 teaspoon of grated garlic
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- Melt Butter in a pan, add 1 teaspoon of grated garlic and then cook until caramel color.
- Add sliced onion into the pan and cook until soft.
- Cook chopped beef in the separate pan with vegetable oil until brown.
- Add carrot and potatoes to beef and cook it until soft.
- Add a little bit of salt and pepper and then add cooked onion to beef mixture.
- Add 2 cups of water to stock pan, add beef mixture (Step 5) into the pot, and add bay leaf.
- Boil for 30 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and then add 2 1/2 ounces of curry stock.
- Finally use 1 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce and 1 tablespoon sauce soy sauce for flavor.
What you need