- 2 Potatoes
- Sliced Pork, 1/2 Pound
- *A pinch of Salt
- *A pinch of Pepper
- *1 teaspoon of Sugar
- *2 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- *2 tablespoon of Mirin(Japanese sweet rice wine)
- *1 tablespoon of White Wine
- Cut 2 patatoes into strips.
- Roll potatoes in slice pork.
- Prepare the teriyaki sauce.(mix *ingredients)
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- Put potatoes rolled in pork and cook until crispy brown.
- Add teriyaki sauce in the pan and brush potatoes rolled in pork with it.
- Simmer until water evaporates.
WHAT YOU NEED
Kikkoman Soy Sauce in Dispenser 5 fl oz
Kikkoman Manjo Aji Mirin (Sweet Cooking Rice Seasoning)- 17 oz.
Learn another recommended Teriyaki cuisine
【Japanese Recipe Video】Teriyaki potatoes rolled in slice pork