- One bunch or package of komatuna
- One package or cake of fried tofu
- *1 cup of Japanese soup stock (Ajinomoto-Hondashi)
- *1 tablespoon of sugar
- *1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- *1 tablespoon of mirin(Japanese sweet rice wine)
- Cut komatuna about 3~4cm and fried tofu into a reed shape.
- Add *ingredients into a pan and then cook it over medium heat
- After it boils, add komatuna and fried tofu into the pan and cook until the komatuna becomes wilted.
WHAT YOU NEED
Kikkoman – Aji-Mirin (Sweet Cooking Rice Wine) 17 Oz.
Kikkoman Soy Sauce in Dispenser 5 fl oz
Ajinomoto – Hon Dashi (Soup Stock) 4.23 Oz.
Learn other recommended Healthy cuisines
【Japanese Recipe Video】Komatuna and Fried Tofu in a mild broth