- 2 eggs
- *A pinch of salt
- *1 teaspoon of sugar
- *2 tablespoon of Shiro-Dashi
- *1 tablespoon of Mirin(Japanese sweet rice wine)
- Sesame oil
- Beat 2 eggs in a bowl and whisk
- Mix *ingredients (a pinch of salt, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 2 tablespoon of Shiro-Dashi, 1 tablespoon of mirin)
- Heat a little bit of sesame oil in a pan and pour 1/3 of the mixture. And start folding after the bottom is set.
- After rolling, add oil to the pan, pour next 1/3 of the mixture and roll it.
- Repeat step 4.
What you need
Learn another recommended Omelet cuisine